- Size : 1.5 cm width x 22.5 cm length x 12 cm height
- Known as ‘Tei Panan’ in Thai, ‘Panan’ Pandan can be found mostly in the South of Thailand, commonly grows along the shore of the beach or in the mangrove forest.
- Delicately woven dyed “Panan” pandan created with generation of knowledge from locals integrated with exquisite pattern and design displaying perfectly balance of traditional and modern traits.
- A wicker poach bag used for storage cosmetic or stationary.
- Due to each artisanal handcraft is made 100% by hand, therefore it might be slightly variation in dimensions, texture, color, pattern and technique of weaving.
How to care.