- Size : 26 cm width x 5 cm depth x 16.5 cm height
- Knowns as ‘Pransornnarai’ in Thai, ‘Agave Sisalana’ (Sisal) commonly plant and grown in Huahin, Prachaobkirikan province. It cultivated as a source of fibre used in the production of twine, ropes, carpet, mat and handicrafts because of its strength, durability, and ability to stretch.
- Handcrafted and delicately woven sisal created with generation of knowledge from locals. With fabric coating for the interior of the bag. Exquisite design and quality for modern consumers.
- It is light in weight and can be carried from one place to another conveniently. It compliments any occasions and can be used for storage and for everyday use.
- Each product is professionally handcrafted and differently supplied from local areas therefore creating a unique.
- Due to each artisanal handcraft is made 100% by hand, therefore it might be slightly variation in dimensions, texture, color, pattern and technique of weaving.
How to care.